i am experiencing severe pain while i am urinating... its inside penis, it will be severe pain when i start urinating and its take minutes to urinate then once the flow statrted then no pain then when its finishing the pain will start.there will be a feeling of incomplete... i had a kidny stone issue a couple of month before,thought this may be the same issue so i went to consult a doctor and he send me for a urine and blood test
result is like this
Blood routine
haemoglobine 13.6 gm%
poly 44%
lymph 44%
eosin 44%
Urine Routine
Albumin S.Trace
Urine sugar Nil
Pusscells/HPF 0-2
RBC NIL

so after seeing the result doctor says this is not because of kidny stone and urinary infection since there is no pusscells and rbc in urine.
so why this pain while i am urinating???? there no chance for any sex related diseases.... the thing we are experience heavy summer over here its almost 38 to 40 at @day time..... is that can be a reason???? pls help :cry: :cry: :cry:

This sounds really awful for you, but I am sure that you have answers by now. What did you find out? I didn't understand your weather numbers. It was the 38 to 40 that I didn't understand. You said it was summer. I hope that you have seen another doctor about the burning. Why did you say that it could not be an std? That would be my first guess, especially if it is not a uti. Perhaps it was some other type of infection. Please let me know what you found out and how you are doing now.

ya thats realy awful,bt hey i think u should get an ultrasound urogarm and urofloroscopy (if can afford endoscopy) done!! i think its a small stone inside the ureter,very small one easy to miss.... and dear drink lotz n lotz of water..
plz do let me know about your progress!!!