Hi. I have noticed blood in my urine. There are no other symptoms. At first I though I have UTI. However, I feel no pain at all. There must be something wrong with me. Anybody with any suggestions?

Hi. People with bladder cancer most commonly have blood in their urine. This is known as haematuria. Blood, in most cases, occurs suddenly, without pain. Blood may be present for a day, and then it disappears. However, it will eventually come back. Also, people with urinary tract infection may have blood in the urine. The other symptoms of UTI include a burning feeling when urinating and a frequent urge to urinate. Blood in your urine may be the sign of infection, or stones in your bladder or kidneys.

did you ever find out what was wrong? I'm having the same problem and tests have shown that it is not a UTI