I have had a little red dot on my face, (my cheek), for over a year now. It is not raised, it is not hard, it's not itchy or painful, it's not a pimple, but maybe a calcium deposit? It's just there. I have had rarely any pimples my entire life & have very clear skin. It just sticks out like a sour thumb. I wanted to know if anyone know's what it is & how I can rid myself of it!

Thank you! :-)

It could be a new mole. If you have been exposed to the sun. Only problem is that you've had it for a year. Maybe go and see a doctor about it, but as it isn't causing you any trouble i'm sure it will be alright.

Hello there,

Yes that could be a mole or even a wart but you will not know for sure until you see a doctor. I think that you need to go to the dermatologist because this is better solution than to go to the beauty salon. I know that some of the beauticians are real experts but when it comes to my face I believe the doctors.

I am saying this because my friend had warts on her nose and her beautician was suggesting some natural healing methods which didn’t work and at the end my friend had to see a real doctor. So she spent twice as much money than she really needed to. I hope that you will resolve your problem fast. 

I Have the same kind of red dot but I have them all over. I have freckles everwhere to so they don't bother me so much on my face and arms where the freckles are but they are on my legs, neck and fingers too. And when I get cold they get pale circles around them. they are like little pin dots. I have one on my upper lip that my boyfriend keeps trying to pop it thinking it is a pimple. I always wondered what they were