Last night I had this zit that I squeezed real bad and some pus came out of it. I put some alcohol on it and went to bed. When I woke up, it was really swollen, red and very tender to the touch. There was nothing to squeeze and I have no idea what to do with it but it looks nasty. Can you please help? Thanks

I get these big ones from time to time, so I know how painful they are. When they become this swollen and tender, it means they got inflamed, which further means there’s bacteria inside and that it may take two weeks to clear. I was told that applying warm compresses on face should draw the infection out. After that, it is said to use Neosporin, which is an antibiotic that should take care of the bacteria inside. I did this once and it went away in three days time.

i squeezed a pimple on my nose and some pus came out of it. Then it became really swollen and my nose looked distorted. it was the size of an erazer. i took antibiotics and after 1 week the swelling heeled but there was a marble size lump on my nose. This is dead white blood cells, dead bacteria called pus. i got this removed by a plastic surgeon who cut a small inscission on it and drained out the fluid. This experience is very nasty. i will never squeeze a pimple again.

I have been getting those big ones for almost 8 years. They come spodoradically, but after 8 years it has cost my face to get scars. F$%^ cyst, no matter what i do, as soon as i touch my face one sec, they come out. They get big and they are deep under the skin. My face was bellyfull im a very pretty girl, but this bit%^& cyst have made me ugly, so unfair. I went to dermatologist and the wanted me to get this treatment to kill the fat in my body? the treatment was so invasive that i had to be supervised and it was scary. another dermatologist told me it is healty to have oily skin, that oil will keep me looking younger. In conclusion, i have no F idea where this cyst came. Im not like 18. I stated having them right when i turn 30.. I'm now 37.. this is f*****g redicules.. OH and PS. the second dermatologist was right.. oil does keeps you looking younger i look 26-- with f*****g pimples and scars.. but young.. F life. OH yeah done everything, cleaning face, pealing cream, tRYING TO RELAX (when you are a woman stress produces more oil in your skin), try to inject the thing to make the inflated pimple go down.. you name it.. it sames there is not f*****g cure or real reason why the cyst comes... B%^&* cyst. Im miserable with this...

I have been getting those big ones for almost 8 years. They come sporadically, but after 8 years it has cost my face to get scars. F$%^ cyst, no matter what i do, as soon as i touch my face one sec, they come out. They get big and they are deep under the skin. My face was beautiful; im a very pretty girl, but this bit%^& cyst have made me ugly, so unfair. I went to dermatologist and the wanted me to get this treatment to kill the fat in my body? the treatment was so invasive that i had to be supervised and it was scary. another dermatologist told me it is healthy to have oily skin, that oil will keep me looking younger. In conclusion, i have no F idea where this cyst came.

Im not like 18. I stated having them right when i turn 30.. I'm now 37.. this is f*****g ridicules.. OH and PS. the second dermatologist was right.. oil does keeps you looking younger i look 26-- with f*****g pimples and scars.. but young.. F life. OH yeah done everything, cleaning face, pealing cream, trying TO RELAX (when you are a woman stress produces more oil in your skin), try to inject the thing to make the inflated pimple go down.. you name it.. it sames there is not f*****g cure or real reason why the cyst comes... B%^&* cyst. I'm miserable with this...