How do i make them go away. iv had them for a week now.they hurt and my side of my lip is swollen,best way to describe it is the lip the skin and where they meet there is 2 little black dots then the two pimples put together :'( :'( :'( >:(

Try topical antibiotics such as bacitracin and/or corticosteroid cream to see if it helps. If the condition persists, go see a doctor.

I usually have the same problem and I know how you are feeling. Like it is not enough to fight against one giant pimple but when two of them join together I start crying immediately.

This can be big problem if you touch them because they can be very stubborn and in most of the cases they get swollen. So when I notice this I immediately go to the beauty salon to visit my beautician. She is using a small needle (sterilize, I have checked this fact) to pop the pimples out and afterwards she is applying antibiotic cream. It looks awful that day but the next one you are fine. So if you still have trouble with pimples believe me this is great solution.