Hello everyone! I am worried with my mole in my face....just beside in my nose and lower part of my eyes....I had this mole since I was young maybe when I was 7 years old..now I don't find it pretty anymore..it's getting bigger and I want to remove this. Is their a scarce left when removing my mole?Is it painful too?and do you believe in good luck and bad luck of having moles?I do have lot of moles but the rests are just small just like skin patches...but this is so visible ....pls. advice me what to do..thank you...

I have had a mole removed but I actually had it done by a plastic surgeon. It turned out to be just fine and I think that I'd recommend it. Everything leaves a scar, but the scar can be minimal. I think it's worth getting it removed if it has grown. What do you think?

you should consult to any surgeon regarding your surgery......after that you should try the plastic surgry.....

As many of can experience this winter is here. The problem with our faces and winters is the cold.

What do you say about treatment done at home.My sister got rid of a mole by rubbing fresh aloevera every evening for one month.She would rub the fresh straight out of the plant aloevera for about two minutes every evening.Someone suggest her to do that now she is fine and she don't have scars too.Then also I think to go to surgeon it would be more better.

I think you have nothing to worry about. If its been there your whole life its what makes you you. its what makes u identifyable. I wish i had a significant mole on my face. Theyre like.......... beauty spots. unless your ones like 3D and hairy... keep it there :-) but if its getting bigger, that might be bad news.
My bestfriend got her mole removed. The Doctor cut it off with a knife she said. Shes the biggest baby, and she wasnt traumatised. she said theyd probably numb it for you.

But did your sister have a mole like me in the face and if she didn't have a mole on her face do you stll suggest me to use the plant your sister use to take it off

Also does it leave a mark when you take it off with the aloevera some please answer back to me !!!!!!!!!! : (