i have these spots on my face that i believe are calcium deposits and i don't know where they came from or why i have them they are only on my face and no where else. these spots are like little tiny white spots, they feel hard when i touch them. my mother told me that one of her friends had this on her face as well as i do but she had them removed with surgery. is there anything that i can do to get rid of these spots that are on my face without have to have surgery or any other painful procedure?

I had one under my eye. My sister in law told me what it was and said she had one in the exact same spot and her friend told her to pop it, like a zit. She told me to do the same. At first I wasn't going to, but it had been there for months and hadn't changed at all so I thought why not. So I tried it, it hurt very badly but some white pus-like stuff came out. My sister in law said a tiny white rock came out when she did it, but she had it for years before she did that so I guess hers had time to harden.

But it did go away and didn't come back. There was a red spot there for a couple days until it healed up but other than that and some pain when I did it there was no problem.

You may want to see a doctor though. I heard there's some chance for infection because your skin breaks down easily around calcium deposits. I just kept it clean with alcohol until the skin healed. But I don't know, it's up to you, that's just what I did.

I get them a lot around my nose and mouth area. It's so ugly because if you don't pop them soon the skin builds up over it and causes bigger bumps. I have had to dig deep with a needle to get mine out and a semi-hard white ball comes out, but if you try to squish it, it does mush.

I used to get them really bad around to thin tissue around my eyes. They were hard to pop and hurt to much...I asked my doctor about them and he told me it was indeed a calcium build up and told me keep triple antibiotic cream on them. SO for a whole day I kept a glob on there and when it wore off I would put some more on it....that night i lightly squeeezed it and a hard ball came right out....Probly could have rubbed it and it came out....Its a little more time consuming than digging it out but yo won't leave a scar or redness and it doesn't hurt....Hope it works for you! Good luck

What antibiotic cream did you use that didn't leave scars or redness?

I had one on my face, a couple centimeters under my eye. i popped it, and white puss came out. it left a scar because i popped it. its just a little indent in my skin, but you can deff see it.

I have a whole bunch all over my cheeks! They're so annoying! I'll try the cream I guess.

I'm so thankful for the posts that I read here. I had 4 calcium deposits on my face, just under and to the side of my left eye, 1 larger and 3 smaller ones. I had begun to feel self conscious about my appearance- feeling like I looked "old" and ugly. After reading about the success of others, I used a sterile sewing needle, rubbing alcohol, and triple antibiotic cream to get rid of them. It worked! I only wish I had done it sooner!!

Honey, I felt exactly the same and have this exactly in same location left eye, 1 large..then three smaller..like flat bubbles tatooed like tears under my eye....last month tried to insert my fingernail to draw lil blood..nothing& made it wider by half a mm.
PLease PLease explain the stePs&where did you get the ANTI BIO CREAM?!?!
I do things like this with mole on chin..and Removed it..but came back another way. I dont play with it anymore.
Ive never responded to these posts, BUT i feel ugly& a crony old woman too..when I smile, it cracks off my under eyes:(

How to remove calcium deposits on my face at home

I have a bunch of them under my right eye - as hard as I squeeze, they will not come out!  I will try the antibiotic cream.  Little worried about poking a needle into them.

I have these as well!!  Im glad I found this site.  I have a few on my forehead....and like everyone else, i used a sterile needle.  I just lightly poked at it a bit, and a hard little white ball came out.  No scaring at all, and it had been there for probably a year....Gosh they are so frustrating :/

I have an even easier way! try to pop it but not actually pop it though you will leave a mark that is really big.After you do that take one of those disposable flossers and rub over thee bump and stuff will come out

Wow all of this was really helpful. I have a bunch of them that are kind of under my skin but i can see the white. I know they are calcium deposits. I used to get some just under my eyes but now i am getting them all over my cheeks! i do not know why.. could it be a change in water? Well ill try the cream instead of just picking at my face. :)

Do NOT try to squeeze them out like a pimple. They don't have a natural exit like a pimple does through a pore... they're actually between the layers of skin. In order to get them out safely without damaging skin and leaving a scar use a small needle and poke a tiny hole on the top or the side of it. Then with two Q-tips appl a little pressure to the sides to push bit out the hole you created. Make sure skin is clean first! You can apply neosporin or a similar cream afterwards to prevent infection. If you don't feel comfortable a dermatologist or a licensed esthetician with knowledge of the condition (called milia) can remove them for you, both using the same technique I described and what I do to remove my own. I've also heard that the reason they occur is f a lack of fish oils/omega fatty acids in the diet, they sell supplements at any drugstore, and may help reduce or even stop Milia from occuring