I'm 15 years old, and when I retracted the foreskin, there was a red itchy spot on the right side of my penis. The itchy spot is also in the inside of the foreskin. I know it's not an STD because I'm a virgin. How do I heal it?

Hi honey! A couple of questions, 1. does it hurt to urinate? 2. Does your urine smell? Do you wear cotton or nylon underwear?

Other than the questions this is what I want you to do! 1st wash the area with a nonscented face wash - such as Spectrogel or an antibacterial face wash 2nd make sure you wear cotton underwear 3. slather the area with Polysporin 4. make sure that you use nonscented laundry detergent 5. try to air dry as much as possible!

1. No it does not hurt.
2. It smells the way it always has.
3. Cotton

I have been washing the area with only warm water for a week and it's still there.

Since you have followed the regular treatment for an irritation, I think it will be a great idea for you to see a doctor! If the polysporin isn't working, then there could be a slight infection or something like that! Let me know how you make out OK?