I have had this patch of itchy peeling skin on the spot between my leg and my vagina. if i scrach it, it bleeds but heals very quickly. it has been there for about two weeks but doesn't seem to be getting any better or worse. lotion stings. i'm 16 and a virgin. what do you think it is and how do i fix it?

Hi hon: that sounds like an alergic reaction, it is probably from the detergent you or your mom uses. In the mean time here is the thing to do, just wear cotton underwear - NO BLEACH, use unscented fabric detergent LIQUID for your washing! Wash the area with physoderm or spectrogel - something that is just a base cleanser, with now scent or soap. Let it air dry, then put polysporin on it. If you were tight jeans or your underpants are tight, this will cause a MAJOR rub burn, and just aggravate it even more. So try and wear loosing clothing till it heals - and NO scratching. Also do you have any discharge from your vagina? It could be due to a yeast infection too. But I am pretty sure its a reaction to rubbing and scents. So nothing scented, air dry everything, and protect the area with polysporin. NOTHING scented OK? This should take a couple of days too heal, but it WILL. So don't worry OK hon! Good luck and let me know how you make out!

hi i have a common problem like yours but i am not a virgin and it do not bleed or heals quickly, i had it since i was a virgin, i will like to know also what is the cause and how do i fix it

It's just dry skin. Same thing happened to me, I went to the doctor and was told it was dry skin. Try some cocoa butter.

I am having the same problem and it is giving me no relief. it started out as just an itchy area, then it escalated to peeling and broken skin after going to the beach. I cant wear underwear, no matter how much Vaseline ointment or baby powder i use it is not getting any better. I am a virgin, and i a solution 

please help me!!

I have this ssme problem and im only 14!!! Its gotten to the point where the area has turned really dark! Can this be reversed and if so, then how????

What can I used to make my vaginal whiter what can I used.

This is called Jock itch. Get some anti fungal soap and anti fungal powder and it should get better. Hope this helps

Hi I'm 16 to an there circles an there red with peeling skin around them it don't itch much I'm just scared, I don't know what they are an there scaring me, I got checked with my Doc. A few months ago an I have nothing an I've been with my boyfriend for a year now an I made him get checked to an he was fine. Help me please

what did your boyfriend get check for ?theres no way he could have been check for everything .what do you think it is you have to have a clue

Whag if it is yeast infection

Hi there I have broke skin between legs and vag. It’s itchy and that’s the only thing . Im still on the time of month tho

I have the same issue and don’t know how to fix it. Anyone know a way or something to use to fix the issue?

Hi i have dry skin inbetween my leg and vigina it bleeds when i clean or scratch it but these red spots have apeared around it my underwear do rub and i havn not had a ilergic reaction to the washing tabs my mom uses even when i wear just pj bottoms and no underwear it does not hurt that bad i have been using sudocrem but i wander if i should carry on using it i do sometimes bath twice a day on weekends iit depends if im working i am quite stressed out all the time and i do bath once a day on school days please tell me if im doing the right thing

Health Guru

Hi, how long has it been like this?