i lost my virginity a few years ago, i'm 17 now.. and since i broke up with the boyfriend who took my virginity, every guy has caused me pain after sex! for example.. my latest ex, he wasnt too well endowed but EVERY SINGLE TIME we had sex, i'd start to have really bad pains right on the opening of my vagina and the part of my clit closest to my vagina. and i'd have to tell him to stop and i couldnt move my legs for a while afterwards because the pain was soo bad!! lube didnt help or anything, is it because i'm too tight? and if it is.. how can i help this? its so so annoying and very embarrassing :'(

Hi honey! Have you had a pap test? I would really like you to have one, because you might have an infection! When you lost your virginity and after that, did it hurt from your ex boyfriend!? Did your hymen tear and did you have any problem with that? Also it wont be because you are tight honey! Our vaginas are made to deliver babies, so can accomodate virtually any size penis! And also you are not hurting in your vagina you are hurting at the opening! I would really like to get to the botttom of why your vaginal opening is SO tender! Also do you ALWAYS practice safe sex?

gosh no, the boyfriend who took my virginity never had sex with me without a condom, we both made sure of that, thats whats confusing me most! and to be honest, i hav no idea what a pap test is! :(

Hi hon! OK There are several things that this could be! I am leaning towards a latex reaction or an infection!

Either way I would like you to schedule an apointment with your doctor and have him/her schedule you an appointment with a gynecologist! A pap test is where a doctor puts a Speculum into your vagina - it looks like a penis! o.O It gently opens your cervix - at the top of your vagina, then the doctor can put in a swab and take a sample of mucus from your cervix and your vagina! He/She then tests it for any infections! It's an "Amusing time" 8-| o.O :$ ;-) But we ALL have to do it once a year! And it is a very good thing to do when you are sexually active - its for your overall health!

I am also leaning towards a reaction from either detergent or cleansing products! Since the pain is in your vaginal opening, - which is the most sensitive area! This would make sense if you are allergic and raw from Scented products - such as detergent, bleach, perfume, body sprays, soaps etc. Also if you don't wear cotton underwear START!! Nylon or thongs can play havoc with such a sensitive area! So for now try and wash your clothes with unscented products. Wear Cotton underwear, don't wear anything tight! And use a nonscented non soap cleanser - such as Spectrogel, Physioderm, or an Antibacterial wash for your hair and skin! See if that helps OK? either way, get a check up OK? And please let me know if you have anymore questions, and good luck and health!

P.S. Do you have any lump or boil in the opening of your vagina?

Hey Kinpo it looks like it's been awhile since you last posted here and I want to hear how you're doing now? Let me know how it's going okay? I'd like to hear :-)