So my boyfriend and I have been dating for just about a year and we finally had sex. He popped my cherry and some blood came out but not a lot and I knew there was still some blood up there that I couldn't get cleaned out. Ever since that day (it's been 4 days and I'm not supposed to start my period for 9 days) I've had somewhat of a orangish redish fluid/discharge looking stuff come out of my vagina. My vagina doesn't hurt or anything but I do want to know what this is. It's making me nervous and I don't want to ask my mom because she would kill me if she knew I had sex. PLEASE HELP!

every1 bleeds after having sex that is completely normal and as 4 ur periods they cud come earlier due 2 u having sex just stay safe and use contriception 

Even for a couple days after?

sometimes hun or it could be ur periods starting early as iv said. i know that when i lost mine i bled for 2 days i just wore a panty liner and also couldnt tell my mother as i was very young

Okay, thank you so much!