I'm 14 turning 15 next month. I literally just had sex for the first time about 20 minutes ago. It was a guy I kinda knew and he wanted to take my v card. It hurt SO bad cause I'm really small and apparently super tight down there. I know this is stupid, but we didn't use a condom and I'm not on the pill. BUT he did pull out. He came on my stomach and it kinda went down towards my vagina. I wiped it all off though. I'm just super afraid of becoming pregnant. I haven't gotten my period yet this month and I'm expecting it very soon so hopefully it will come soon. Also, it hurts when I walk! And I'm sitting right now and it still kinda hurts. I bled quite a bit. Like, it almost looked like I started my period. What should I expect for the next few days? And should I be afraid of becoming pregnant?!

Ok sweety first things first, just because you did it this once doesnt mean at all that you are obligated to have sex again with this guy that you "kinda knew" believe me i have been there! I've made those mistakes! And let me tell you it is a lot better once your married its like everything is on a new and better level! Ok so when i first had sex i had just about all these same fears! NOT using a condom was NOT smart at all! Also about not being on the pill! Pulling out is never a smart solution eather because, your basically taking his word on it that he pulled out "before" he started cumming....when i dont think they totally have control over that... Pluse guys will say anything, to not freak you out! Seminal fluid dries out very quickly when it's outside the body - and once it's dried, the sperm die almost at once.... you bled because he "popped your cherry" Basically, it happens when you lose your virginity. Your hymen breaks, which is a thin layer of skin in your vagina, which is broken when you have sex for the first time (although women do break it sometimes through doing exercise etc). You may bleed a little, hence the term 'popped your cherry'. I remember it hurting afterwards too, and have read that it could be because you were dry and it was harder for him to penitrate in and also if your nervous or scared you body is going to tence up, making it hurt more.....i think the pain is normal for a lot of younger girls because they dont know what there doing and you all are just to young! Also the burning while you pee, after the first few time of sex is normal too. Pregnancy is part of the huge decission you just made, it always needs to be factor'd in when your deciding to have sex! You also need to remember that you CAN ALWAYS say no, call your parents or anybody that you trust to come and get you from the situation your in! i realized a little bit to late that they wouldnt have been mad at me, but proud of me for walking away! I really think sex is 1 desission that physicaly, emotionaly, and mentaly girls your age are not ready for! You dont have to prove anything to anybody! I hope everything turns out for the best and that you think of the risks your taking! Just said a prayer for you sweetie! Take care!
God bless!

I agree with everything u said !!!