hello.

i've got a problem.
everytime i take off my underwear i see a white thick fluid coming from my vagina. i guess it's a vaginal disscharge.
and my underwear smell bad .... i feel a bad odor.

it's been many years now that i have it.
i cant stay without daily pads cuz there'll be this milky fluid bleeding.

i'm 20 and still a virgin. (do these affect)?
do u have the same problems?
do u use anything to get rid of the vaginal odor?(except rinsing)

i think that you might have a yeast infection, i also had that situation and went to the doctor and they told me that it could come from a number of things... drinking and eating too much dairy, or even wearing the wrong kind of underwear. if you really want to make sure go get a papsmer and ask you doctor what it could be...

~i hope that it helps... :-D ~

What Do I Do :!: ?

I have this REALLYbad smelling oder from my underwear and it's always wet and i'm 11 and havent started my period yet....
What do i do??
Do i use a pantie liner?
I've already told my mom she told me to use a panty liner but it's an odor that i can only smell....

When I was younger and still a virgin, I had the same problem.
It turned out to be a bacterial infection. It caused the discharge and the stains in the underwear, and I never even thought it would be an infection because I considered myself clean lol. But it can happen from anything.
If it was a yeast infection, I think you would have noticed because yeasties are horrible, what with the itching and all. But a bacterial infection is barely noticeable except for a slight uncomfortability.
What I did, was go to the GYNO, they took a swab, ran some tests, then gave me some antibiotics. It cleared away the infection in a week. And its amazing because that whole time I had it, I thought it was normal lol. But now, I see it wasn't. So go for it.

maybe a yeast infection

why are the labia minora considered to be skin and NOT mucous membrane?

im 13 years old and its this thick fluid that come out of my vagina and make me very uncumfrtable during ma classes in school and i have not got my periods yet so what is this problem that i have can someone help me please :-( 

The same thick stuff i see too idk wat to do either:(

it cud be anything just av it checked out

Yes i have the same problem but i don't know what is it. I'm 20 too.