My penis head is abnormally red and I have a patch that is small and consistent in one spot. Im wondering if this may be yeast or some sort of skin condition or dermatitis. I would like to post photos but do not know how. Your comments would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

Any of the conditions you mention are likely; yeast infections are fairly common in men (if less so than in women), and skin irritants of the penis are VERY common – due both to the thinness of penis skin and to the warm, moist environment in which the penis typically resides. If it's the latter, a good penis vitamin formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) is definitely recommended. You want to find one that includes in its wide range of ingredients at least 2 reliable moisturizers, such as shea butter and vitamin E.  Good luck!