Hey there, IV been with the same woman for almost 7 months and I have not fooled around with anyone els, randomly I found small pimple looking bumps on the shaft of my penis, now my girlfriend was checked about a month after ower 1st time and come up clean.... Dose anyone have a clue?

Bumps are common on the penis and can be caused by a wide range of things.  Sometimes they are an indication of a sexually transmitted disease, but that doesn’t sound like the case here. It could be a yeast infection (often called thrush in men) or it could be a common skin rash, which occurs often on the penis due to the thinness of penile skin and the heat and moisture in which the penis is kept. Try using a quality penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with a high end emollient, such as shea butter.