I was pain-free  for two months after having back surgery to L5-S1 for a herniated disk. Then my pain came  back to my right leg, foot and most of all to my right testicle.  I never had the testicular pain before....some doctors have said it's referred pain; some say scar tissue.  The urologist said it is definitely not a urological problem but is a result of the back surgery...Has anyone had something similar?  any doctor recommendations? I've had a spinal cord nerve stimulator implant to help with the leg, foot and back pain, but  the testicular pain is constant except when I lie down.  Thanks for any advice you can offer.

have the very same problem here and it occurred after spinal surgery. My left testicle aches hurts most of the time and has sharp stabbing pain. luckily the urologist does think it is from the spinal surgery but has been able to give me an injection that blocks the pain to that testicle. Talk to you urologist they can stop the pain

I’m having the same issues. 2-1/2 months after L4-L5 Fusion. Dr. said surgery went well, incisions are healed, some feeling restored in legs, still some pain from lack of strength in lower back. But in the last week and it’s increasing in intensity, upon sitting or just a slight bending of either knees (with support of course) I get a shooting pain from lower back to my left testicle. It feels like a rope is connecting the two and when I move a certain way it feels as if it is pulling my testicle up.
I’m seeing my Family doctor and the back surgeon/doctor this Friday. This is freaking me out!

What did your Dr. Say. Im going through this now.