Hello there to you all! I have been feeling down a lot recently and I am thinking that I could possibly be depressed. A friend of mine noticed it too, and she came up with the suggestion of a reiki full body treatment. What is that? All I know (which is what my friend told me) is that reiki falls into the alternative and complementary category of medicine. Can you tell me the rest of what I need to know?

I am by no means an expert but I have run into various people who both practice reiki and receive reiki treatments over many years. It is a new age therapy kind of thing, which is supposed to work with vibrations. I think the reiki therapist holds their hands over your body and does something to your energy stream, supposedly. My thoughts? I know you are not asking, but well, this is a public forum :-). If you are depressed, you need to see a psychologist, not a reiki master.