Hello, I have been going to the reiki practitioner for five months and from the first day I have felt the benefits. She has talked me into taking the reiki course so that I can use reiki myself. I am very much interested in taking this course. What I would like to know is how many levels of reiki course must I complete to be able to use reiki?

Hi, there are three reiki levels and there for the course is divided into three degrees you can take. You needn’t take all three levels to be able to practice reiki. It all depends on how you want to use your reiki energy. The first level of reiki is known as Shoden. When you practice reiki at this level you are more focused on yourself then on others. You feel your own energy and use it to help yourself rather then others. When you finish the second level course or Okuden you will be able to transfer reiki onto others and help them like your practitioner is helping you. With the third level course you become reiki master and can heal other much better than with the second level. You can also pass on the reiki ability onto others.