Hello! I am a massage therapist. My friend took me to Reiki sessions some time ago and I really liked it. I have recently completed my second level of Reiki and got my certification last week. I would like to incorporate Reiki into my massage therapy but I don't know the clients may react. I am afraid they will not understand. Can you incorporate Reiki into massage therapy and how?

Hello! I know many therapists who incorporate Reiki into their standard massage therapy. They say the benefits for practitioner and clients are numerous. A close friend of mine who perform Swedish massage told me he used to be exhausted after a few sessions. He realized that was because he was focused on helping the person and he sent unknowingly all his energy trough the entire session to his client. When he incorporated Reiki he felt great and the clients too. But, I think you should first explain to your clients what Reiki is and how they feel about it. Don’t expect all people to be open to it.