Hello! My mother has problems with high blood pressure. She takes medicines prescribed by her doctor and really takes care on her nutrition. She neither smokes nor drinks. But sometimes her blood pressure is dangerously high. Last time she stayed at the hospital for a week. We were thinking on trying alternative medicine since our friends recommend to, but we are not sure if healing hands or Reiki work.

Hello! Reiki is a Japanese technique used for stress reduction and relaxation. It is usually used as a complementary therapy for the treatment of emotional and physical disorders. Practitioners say that energy flows through their palms and that the method can be used for self-treatment as well. Most people say it increases immunity, reduces pain, anxiety and depression. I also heard it reduces heart rate and improves blood pressure which could be especially useful in your mother's case. But, I think that Reiki or any other alternative treatment should be used only as an additional treatment to the conservative therapy in serious cases. She should always consult her doctor.

Namaste, I live by Reiki,as I am a master- teacher of it here in atlanta,ga. as of 8-8_2010 I have been doing it for 4yrs now and it has helped my 15yrs of hiv,every day of my life.My life has gotten much better from it,Find someone close to you or send me a note with your Birth name from your birth certificate & location It would be my pleasure to send some healing to you from any part of the world you dont have to tell me whats wrong with you I have healing in my hands, I will tell you what you have and how to get rid of it for good.Guru Keith...Nmaste