My very good friend since we were kids came back from Japan few months ago. We have seen several times since than and spend some time in long conversations. Once he mentioned Reiki technique as great treatment he saw in Japan. He also told me several stories about people who succeed to improve their health in situations which were very bad. I would like to know what other people know about this method as my friend is obviously impressed.

Hi, first of all Reiki is Japanese ancient method which reduces stress and heals different disease. It is based on belief that people who lost their energy has more chances to get sick or feel very bad. It is technique which treat complete person trough his body, mind and spirit. Also it is connected with other natural methods of therapy like massage and hydrotherapy. Basic goal is to establish disturbed energetic field which, according to Reiki, every person has.

Reiki is a must for everyone one!! What an experience I had with it. It de-stresses and energizes you at the same time.I think Drs should perscribe this as medical maintenence and insurance should pay for it. It sure would cut down on the medical bills.I reccomend it to everyone :!:

Hi.. I'm new here and really want answer to my health problem.. It seems this Reiki thing can help me find the answers. How do I start?