Hello, good people. I have been feeling a lot of stress lately. It seems like I am surrounded with stress. I really don’t know how to deal with it. My friend recommended me discipline called Reiki. I would like to know something more about it. Are there any web resources available? I would appreciate all your replies.

Hi, there. Reiki is a traditional Japanese discipline. It reduces stress and promotes relaxation and healing. Reiki says that there is invisible “life energy” that flows through our bodies. When this life force energy is low, we get sick. If it is high, then we are happy and healthy. A treatment gives you an interesting sensation. It feels like “a wonderful glowing radiance” that surrounds you and goes through you. You should try it. Good luck!

Hello, guys. Reiki is a spiritual discipline. It is safe and everyone can use it. You really don’t need to be afraid. It acts well with other medical techniques. Reiki is a simple for learning. Of course you will need to find an expert to introduce you to some basics. Maybe you can find one. I hope you’ll manage. Good luck!

Hi, folks. I have also heard about Reiki. It is a spiritual discipline, but it is not a religion. There is no dogma. You don’t have to believe in something in order to succeed with this technique. That is why I like about it. You can have a localized treatment or a whole body treatment. I am sorry I don’t know more details. I hope you’ll find out something more. Bye!