Hi, I am currently living in LA but I am intending to move to Boston in couple of months due to job obligations. Since I am a great reiki fan (hopefully, I will be a good practitioner some day), can you tell me if there is any reiki specialist in Boston area? I am using reiki to deal with any health problem I have, and I would like to continue doing that.

Hmm, I think that you should try contacting Diane Porter. She is a student of John Harvey Gray, and that is the line that comes directly from Mikao Usui. Diane is a certified Reiki Master and I suppose that she will be able to help you with your health problems. I am not sure of she herself is teaching anyone, but if she does not, I am sure she can recommend someone for you.

I have found a Reiki Master by the name of Kim Ecevido and have been extremely pleased with her. Her website is thehealingwaysite.com. She also makes home or office visits in addition to having her own office.

Heather Smidt is also a student of John Harvey Gray. She practices in the Cambridge area. Her website is

Move better to Moscow, at us a lot of interesting and useful on Reiki