I heard a lot about reiki, and many people told me their health was better after reiki treatment. One of my friends told me that person may heal himself using reiki treatment and before that I thought that there has to be someone who is applying reiki energy to his patient. I would like to know can we heal ourselves with reiki?

Hello there, I've been for some time in Asia and I saw many people who cure themselves with reiki technique, but it is not so easy as it sounds. First of all you have to learn reiki and maybe it is better to say you have to feel and live reiki as condition to apply it. It is not just diploma which you will get as proof that you are reiki master, Of course you will get attunement (something like award that you may practice reiki) from your reiki master but before it happens you will have to spend many time to feel and incorporate yourself in reiki philosophy.