Hi. I'm 45 year old male and I have developed some serious problems with my legs. I used to like walking a lot and I've walked several miles almost every day. I used it to relax and clear my thoughts.
But few weeks ago I have noticed that something changed. My legs seam to be restless. It is very strange but it seams that my legs are relaxing only when I'm in the move! When I'm sleeping or laying- I feel like my legs are burning, creeping, tugging, or like insects crawling inside the legs.
Although it wasn’t so serious at the beginning- all this started to worry me a bit! Please help me to understand these things better!

Hi. I have just read your post and I think I know what is this all about! I don’t know how to explain you all this but I will try!
I believe that we are talking about “restless legs” syndrome! It is a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and feeling that they are tired all the time.
In most cases, the real cause of this disorder is unknown. There is no 100% effective cure but most of the physicians suggest a variety of medications to treat RLS.
Generally, physicians would recommend benzodiazepines, opioids, and anticonvulsants.