Hi, has anyone tried Requip, the drug approved for RLS treatment. Who can tell me is it worth trying it or is it just another good advertised medication?

Hi, I don’t know if Requip will help everyone with RLS, but for me it has provided great relief. Requip is the first FDA-approved medication to treat moderate-to-severe primary Restless Legs Syndrome. It begins to improve symptoms after 2 nights of therapy. Bu, you need to take it for 9 months before you get rid of long-term symptoms. The medicaiton should be taken daily, even if you don't experience symptoms every day. It takes a lot of time to see some improvement and after visible achievement your dose can be reduced. Most commonly seen side effects of Requip taken for Restless Legs Syndrome are nausea, drowsiness, vomiting, and dizziness.