Hi, I have problems with my vision, and I tried to find something about it on the net. However, I can’t find exactly what interests me. Can you please tell me something about retinal disorders?

Hi, I have a night blindness, which is inherited retinal degeneration. Beside this one, there are rod-cone dystrophy, cone and cone-rod dystrophies and pigment epithelial dystrophies and some others. If you suspect on some of those retinal disorders, you can check it with electroretinogram (ERG) and the electro-oculogram (EOG). I was diagnosed with ERG myself. I have a poor night vision, and I am myopic. Retina has many specialized nerve cells that are sensitive to light and darkness. That is a real cause of my problem. Some other cells cannot distinguish colors, and they are responsible for retinal disorder such as color blindness.