I perform retrograde ejaculation (holding cum) a lot 0-2 times a day. Is there any side effects i keep hearing mixed reviews. Please reply. I have been doing this for i would guess a year+. If there is any harmful effects will it heal? Thanks for any replies.

Don't Do it! your body will start doing it on its own, and its nearly impossible to reverse

edging, stopping before you ejaculate is not a good practice to do on a regular basis. Your seaman is already to come out and when you stop, it has to go somewhere,which is usually into the bladder. And it is a very hard problem to correct. I had prostate surgery, and the Uro;igist says it may get better or may not.(so casually).I look for new info on the net all the time. If you stop before you cum, then cum after that, you should be ok. But holdong it over long peroids , Like days. If you want to put off ejaculating, just stop and come back later,just don't do it to the point of almost getting there and stopping. It is something you don't want to have, some guys say no mess to clean up, but I feel like It didn't finish and am still turned on after wards