i have asked this q before but no one seemed to be replying %-)

ok a brief overview...
im a male in my late teens (15-18 ) and i usually masturbate a lot with a fair amount of ejaculate

well about 2 days ago, after sum edging (wanking then stopping just before ejaculation), i was about to release as in ejaculate fully, but then due to sum circumstances i had to hold it in while ejaculating (using my muscles in the pelvic region). i was i guess half successful, since i gave out about half the amount of ejaculate i usually do.
then this happened one more time unfortunately (another circumstance arose i guess)
then finally when i was about to ejaculate fully, i couldn't %-). well i orgasmed but nothing came out. %-)

now during these past two days, i have masturbated but only like a drop or so of ejaculate out. less than my usual precum (actually way less %-)). as well i am receiving no pre cum now. %-)

My question is if this is a temporary problem (example fatigue, which i doubt because the regeneration time for semen i suppose is somewhere around 2 hours, and its been 2 DAYS!!) or could it be something serious and permanent (such as retrograde ejaculation but my urine does not seem cloudy %-)) ?
can what i do to hold in my ejaculation actually cause retrograde ejaculation?

need help guys, really freaked out (you can probably tell by the amount of %-) i have used)

thank you for any replies

Hi, considering you posted this a year ago i'm not exactly expecting a response, but if you could i'd really appreciate it. Im the same age as you and i'm experiencing the exact same problem right now. I'm freaking out and i've been researching this for the past 3 hours. I can't get a straight answer as to whether or not holding back the semen could be a cause of retrogade ejaculation, or if that's even the problem at all. If you read this please respond and let me know what happened with you, and how you took care of it. Thank you

What is usually called edging when you work your self but stop before shooting can cause problems.After a while your body adjusts to what you are doing, And you are having retrograde ejaction. your urine may show evidence of having semon, and sometimes not,depending on how full your bladder is when you urinate after. I still have pre-cum but still have retrogde ejaculation after having prostate surgery. There is a muscle at the lower neck of your bladder that is supposed to work so that you cum normally. You can ejaculate time after time if you stay aroused. I used to have someone who wouldn't stop till I had at least three...No complaints, I have also been alone and masturbated as much as 8 times in one day. The precum is made whenever you get aroused, and there is always amounts of sperm to come out. I usually don't have pre-cum unless when I am talking with someone that just pushes all the right buttons.Depending on what type of underwear your wearing effects this also. And your cum is dependant on your diet. I worked in a kitchen and used tons of sweetner in my tea, one guy said it tasted like honey. So always consider your diet prior to an important date. Beer is known to make it more bitter.A lot of girls don't want to do it because they say it tastes gross. Set your self up with a diet that helps to sweeten the flavor, and you may get a different reaction. If your problems continue talk to your family DR. Just ask him to keep it between you and him. If he thinks it is out of the normal, he can run blood tests,to see if you may have a urinary tract infection, which you can get for lots of different reasons! But never freak out over a medical problem, See a Dr. and he can explain what can be haoppening. If your family Dr. is older or you aren't comfortable talking to him, see if there is a younger Dr. in the office that you can get an appointment with. My Dr. and I talk about anything, and it is a comfortable atmosphere. You should always ask questions,they ar Dr.s not Gods. They get an education in order to help their patients.They may be busy,but should take enough time to answer anything you want to know. Write questions down so you don't forget something you wanted to ask.

are you gay