I have heard of a technique that you can place your thumb or anyother finger in a spot below your genitalia and basically block the sperm from coming out. Is this harmful or are there any side effects? I would like to know. thank you.

This forcefully blocking sperm from being ejaculated is written in the Tao literature. However it is definitely not a birth control method as there is a great chance of missing the exact spot and ejaculation takes place, in full force or partial. Another thing about pressing against the tube is that you may injure the release valve of the testicle floating fluid and end up with a hydrocele, or buildup of fluid in a testicle because the fluid cannot exit the sac in the normal way. Actually there is no further pleasure in using such a procedure, so it is surely better to not attempt it.

thanks for the reply

hi i been doin it for years... will it lead to constipation and sex problems like ED loss of sperms n infertility.... please reply

There is a practice where the woman or man withdraws from intercourse, and immediately squeezes at a point just under the rim of the glans and on the frenulum.

This squeeze technique supposedly kills the impulse to come.

However, it is also true that if the head of the penis is squeezed or the urethra is blocked when ejaculation occurs, that the semen is forced backwards up the urethra into the bladder. This is known as retrograde ejaculation, and while it doesn't hurt, there is no report of any problems with this practice.

It isn't as satisfying as a normal ejaculation and orgasm, and as you would expect, the act of pinching or compression isn't much fun either.

Hope this helps.

Do not block your ejaculate from being released from your body.  I tried it once many years ago.  The ejaculate did not go up into my bladder.  Instead, it went back into my epididymis, stretched it, exposing sperm to my immune system.  Now I have autoimmune testicular atrophy and regular pain in my testicles.  I'm also worried about infertility as a result of this.  So don't listen to people when they say it's okay.  It's not okay.

I've read a few blogs and nobody knows what they are talking about. If you're referring to taoist practices then you can become multi orgasmic that way. It feels weird at first to try and refrain from ejaculating but that is just because your PC muscle is weak, once it is strong your orgasms are far more intense than they would be now. Consider the arousal process of arousal, plateau, and orgasm. Instead of ejaculating and ending it, you can have an orgasm (without ejaculating) and elevate the plateau phase to a level of higher sexual energy, and each orgasm is more intense. I used to be multi orgasmic to the point that I could have sex several times over a period of several days and never actually ejaculate, while having multiple orgasms every time I'd have sex. It might feel strange at first until your pc muscles are strong enough, but then it feels more intense. Reference to "the multi orgasmic couple" book. The process of edging takes a lot of emotional control which can take a few months to develop though. 2- 3 weeks to notice a stronger muscle with kegals but could take 6 - 12 months to become multi orgasmic depending on your age and practice. Emotional memory takes about 9 months from what I remember.

what if youve have

I have no idea

I've had that done once,when a guy gave me a blowjob,It was unusual cause he squeezed the tip of my penis,and it was like I had a sensation like a Orgasm that went up my legs,tingling,and after he released it,It started burning....I was so far in the pleasure I didn't notice it.

Hi I just started masturbateingim 12 and what happens is I start fell the fluid/semen comeing but everything gets nervous and I hold it back will this effect me and do you have any tips on how i can stop this from happening anymore.

IDK I'm not proffesional but logicaly would be ìt is if too much sperm comes out

You should be doing other things at the age of 12, then jacking off. You do know doing that while your still growing stuns the growth of the penis. Go find you a Milf. And go to town on that

I know for sure that fornication is sin and masturbating is sin because the ejaculation is wasting semen. So I was on this topic to see if it's harmful to obstruct the process to prevent ejaculation. Like if succubus comes

Lmao they dont exist. And plett of things are sins, everyone in Christianity isnt worthy of heaven and must prove that they are later in life. Do what you want and ask forgiveness. Dont worry about it right now, masturbating is normal and so is sex.