Hello! I am a 19-year-old female who has had a complaint of flank pain for several months now. The main is located near the lowest palpable rib on my right side and the pain is more interior. The pain is worse when I press on the area, when I have not been resting (moving a lot), and at night. Urinalyses that have been conducted show normal results. I had a kidney, bladder, and ovarian ultrasound and while the tech said there was nothing scary, could the radiologist find something? Today I tried to feel my back (you can imagine that I have to be quite the contortionist.) and it definitely feels like there is a "lump" or "bump" on my right side that is not present on my left side. It is ovular in shape, which the longer axis being parallel to my bottom rib. When I palpate the lump it is quite hard. Also, that entire area is very swollen, tender, and warm to the touch. The pain last night was intense and felt like it was pulsating. Can you help me?

I guess I should also mention that my skin is irritated...

i have the same thing i'm 16 and a female also.

i have the same thing and i am 47 but the test have showed nothing there but i know its there even the doctor can feel it

Did u get a diagnosis ??