hi i was wondering if anyone can help as i've been to the doctor 4 times in the last couple of weeks and i think they think i'm making stuff up. It started with pelvic pain and deep pain during sex and sharp movements with a consant dull ache. i have implanon in for birth control so it is hard to know what my cycle is like. they did both pelciv and abdo ultrasounds and all looked normal. also had pain across my lower back. then pain localised on the left side (same side as the pelvic pain) of the back and now has moved to the left flank and sometime a stich like pain under my ribs. yesterday i started to get a sore neck and noticed it was tender to touch below my ear and my gland near my colar bone is slightly swollen and tender(same side again) the doctor suggested endometriosis on the 4th visit but the the stich under ther ribs and the swolen glands had yet to present. just wondering if all these symptoms point to one thing or i may have just got the flu on top of the other (don't feel fluy)

wow noone has ever replyed to ur post....i know its been a while but i was wondering if you have been diagnosed? i have similar problems