having pain in my right rib cage and middle right side back.... any thoughts on what this could be?

You could have a condition called Costcochondritis, which is an inflmmation of the tendons in the ribs which can radiate into your back.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Have u ever had problems with Acid reflux disease? And have u had a Scope down as well? Right now iam being told and this was after Scope that I have Severe Acid Reflux Disease. Right now they have me on Reglan Omeprazole and something for Nausea. I have also requested to have my Pancreas checked as well starting with blood test that check the Pancrease like the lipase and check my numbers on my Enzymes. I have such bad Pain between the Breast Bone then it Radiates to the Right side severley than through upper middle Back. The Pain has gotten so bad that I was screaming in horror and my Husband had to call the Ambulance and I would say within 19 mins into the ride to the Hoslpital if Dissappeared as quickly as it came. When this attacks come on I can slightley feel it as I descibed and within 1 min Iam rolling on the floor. Gallbladder was removed but I still have the same pain. My advice have them do some test on your Pancrease and it would not hurt to have your Liver checked out as well. Good luck to you and everyone and myself because Iam tired of waking up every day felling very sick!!

strained latissimus dorsi

STAINED latissimus dorsi muscle