if i swallow a guy's cum,will i get pregenant?

NO.

The digestive system starts at the mouth, food is swallowed and travels down the gullet and into the stomach, there it is digested, and this digested food travels through the large and small intestines, into the bowels where it is then excreted.

at no time does the digestive system meet or join in any way with the reproductive system. they are completely separate.

all that swallowing semen will do is get digested and then you will pass it out next time you use the toilet.

this is basic biology, you learn this when you are a child in school!

if you partner has sexually transmitted diseases, you can catch them if you have cuts inside your mouth, though.

Yes. ;-) :-S

Mors ultima linea rerum wrote:

Yes. ;)

Damn beat me to it. You shouldn't be doing it if you aren't old enough to spell pregnant IMO.

haha same here i wonder sometimes XD ;-)

:-D XD 8-|

Hi hun no you can't get pregnant from swallowing sperm. Your stomach and uterus is totally seperate from your uterus. You can only get pregnant if you have intercourse and then you will be worrying about pre cum but dont worry about that bc 1 of 100 women will get pregnant from pre cum. So you are in the clear ok. As my husband says the only bad thing about swallowing cum is some women say " I can't beleive i just swallowed my future children." LOL that is supposed to be a joke by the way!!!!! XD