Hello, my friends. I have a friend that you can say that has an impulsive type of personality. He has certain conflicts with the law. I wonder if these types are prone to aggression. I would appreciate if you could tell me something more about this. Thanks in advance. Bye, guys!

Hi, there. If he is as impulsive as you say, you should consult a psychiatrist. Maybe he has some kind of mental disorder. My nephew had antisocial disorder. He was prone to violence. He was always in conflict with the law. Psychotherapy is needed here. I hope your friend will feel better. Good luck with all. Bye!

Hello. I would agree with the previous post. I had a neighbor with antisocial disorder. He was from time to time pretty aggressive. Few times he was hospitalized due to this aggression. Maybe your friend is more than impulsive type. You should consider it. If this is so, you should consult an expert. Good luck with all! Bye!