Hi, I have a tooth abscess and it hurts like hell! A dentist recommended me a root canal therapy, but to be honest I’m a little scared of complications. Did you have this problem, and how did you solve it?

Hi, I broke my tooth and after some time an abscess developed inside. I felt the pain every time when I closed the mouth tightly. I didn’t know what was happening and why I had such a strong pain until I went to dentist. She recommended me root canal therapy, because this was the only way to preserve the tooth. She removed the center of my tooth along with the nerve and vascular tissue. The root canal treatment was effective and it cured my tooth abscess. Fortunately, I didn’t have any complications like spreading of infection to other areas of jaw or face. Don’t be so worried about complications, you’ll be fine!