Hello. I'm 20 year old male and I have some questions to discuss with people who maybe have more experience with this.
For last two years I had big problems with one tooth which caused my many nights without sleep. The pain was periodic and there was no rule. I have been to my dentist several times because of it and he used several antibiotics to sop infection and did a complete new crown but he didn’t solve the problem. So, just the other day he recommended me to do some root canal procedure and that’s why I would like to hear more about this procedure. This is my first and i want to know how strong is the pain caused by this?

Hello. I know some facts about this because, in my life, I had at least four of thee operations. I will gladly share my knowledge with you because I see you are a bit frightened.
Root canal procedure is necessary when the pulp, the soft tissue inside the root canal, becomes inflamed or infected. This treatment is called endodontic and inflamed or infected pulp is being removed and the inside of the canal carefully cleaned and shaped.
You asked about the possible pain when having this procedure.
With modern techniques and anesthetics, most patients report that they are comfortable during the procedure, feeling no pain what so ever. So, you really have no reasons to be worried at all.