Hey there,
I was at the dentists today and he says I have a bad root canal. He had no time for my questions!!! So, I am asking you, what causes for bad root canal are and is there any available treatment.
I appreciate every response!

If I were you, I would change dentist… huh…has no time?! Man, you are paying for his time!!!
Ok, there are several causes of a bad root canal: inadequate filling of the canals. The filling doesn’t seals the entire canal space and unfilled area at the end of the root contains dead nerve material, which is actually dead tissue roots, which might develop root canal infection and result in pain. This is less of a case today because they have better materials for filings in use today.
Treatment is possible. However, the success of therapy varies and it is very possible that shall be lower than with new root canal. Options are root canal surgery or dental extraction.
I hope, I helped you understand the basic, however, there is much more! A good dentist or specialist should be able to answer your questions! If I were you, I would change dentist for someone who has time for my needs and questions!!!!

I should cahange ur dentist and get these root canals out..Mercury is going straight into ur bloodstream!..If you do not believe me get an appointment with a mercury free dentist..the good guys.not the liars!