I have had dental problems so I visited my doctor. After few researches, he decided I need to do root canal. He explained some important facts about it, but anyway there are things I don’t understand. I would like to hear more about how root canal should be done. Also what if that became as bad root canal, is it possible?

Off course it could turn as bad root canal, like any other medical interventions. The most common reason for bad root canal is inadequate filling of the canals. The filling may not have sealed the entire canal space. That causes of an unfilled area at the end of the root to contain dead nerve material. This dead tissue rots, develops a root canal infection which is the main result for root canal pain. If the root canal tooth continues to have problems then usually option is root canal surgery or a dental extraction. A bad root canal can also be an incomplete or sometimes partial root canal. Many people think that a root canal has been completed when there were only emergency partial root canals. To work well, and root canal must be completed so that the tooth is completely sealed off from the body. Otherwise, tissue liquids and bacteria can leak into and out of the roots, and that would be bad root canal. An x-ray of the tooth can show if it's complete and how it has been done. Also important is that the filled area of the roots is colored white.