Hey, i noticed a couple days ago that my left testicle is smaller than my right testicle. It also seems like it has unraveled and is higher than my right testicle( i'm not sure if it hasn't dropped yet or what). I am currently seventeen and a virgin. I also occasionally have pimple-like white dots around the bottom of the shaft and beginning of the scrotum. Thanks for your help.

Most guys testicles are not exactly the same size and most guys have one bigger ball and one smaller ball. That's normal for guys. Also most balls hang at different levels inside the nut sack so they don't bang together when you walk or when you put your legs together. Few men have balls that hang at the same heights and of the same size. But most guys balls are fairly similar in size. A giant difference in ball sizes should be checked by a Dr. just in case its a problem, most times its no problem at all, just different sized nuts and all healthy. The white dots are probably just hair root shafts where the hairs got rubbed off or fell out and will grow back, just like a beard grows back every day. Its not likely any problem unless you get pain or pus in the dots, then see a dr. about it.