im 15 years old and pretty sure im a virgin but when i pulled back skin of penis found bumps following the curve of my penis theres not alot of then and there a lighter color then my skin(brown) and im scared because i havent even started life yet... help me

the bumps dont hurt but they are sensitive or maybe itsbecause of where the bump are will take any help

It's hard to say for sure from your description but I think you have "fordyce spots." They are very common and not a sign of an STD. If they're on the bottom of your penis, it is probably the location that makes them sensitive.

What do you mean "pretty sure I'm a virgin?"

Well i am one and srry if this is kinda outa date but i lost the website intil i googled and saw my post ??? werid yea but it must be fate :) but yes i am one

and i dont know if that what im talking about because the photos aren't of the same spot... by the curve i mean the rim (im pretty sure you know but just making sure) and yes that is the sensitive part of the penis so maybe i never had a Circumcision and i remember researching something about that and it was a blog on how it means nothing but if your shy about them there's a surgery to get the water pressured off or something like that so thats probably why i stop being scared.

pearly penile papules is what they called it sorry for the spam just want a answer