I recently found a few small bumps under the ring on my penis. They do not itch or hurt at all. It's not even red. They haven't caused me any problem at all. I was hoping you could tell me what these are.

HEY! I have the same problem! please could anyone help??

ITS OK! I have the answers!
I had the same thing and got pretty freaked out and went to the doctor.
he said it is NORMAL
these bumps are just glands (are lot like the glands on your face that produce oil for your skin, I cant remember their name)
on some men the glands just protrude a bit more, and appear as bumps.
DONT WORRY, YOUR HEALTHY

so do I, helpp pleasee <.<

It's completely normal. I'm 16, and when I was 14 I looked it up because I was worried it may have been some sort of disease. I forgot what it's called, but the majority of the men population have it, besides, it's a good thing, in a way. They are sensitive, and increase the feeling in the penis, therefor you may enjoy intercourse more than men without it- per say.

What if their popped open...? What does that mean? Oh man im soo scared right now.
I just had intercorse with my girlfriend, and found it. It doesnt come up right away do they?

Pearly penile Papules