I've noticed that I've developed bumps/spots on my penis underneath my foreskin and under the ridge of my tip (bellend) I don't know if it's an STD or not and can't really get tested as I'm under the age of 18 and it's not a subject you can just bring up with your parents. I have been stressing a lot about this. Is this going to affect my future, will it go away?, I  have never been more scared and stressed in my life. I do admit that I masturbate and do it at least 4 times a week. Please help I am worried about my health 

Hi Shawn,

Look up "pearly penile papules."  I'm pretty sure that's what you are seeing.  They are NORMAL, very common, and not an STD.  They may increase sexual pleasure for you and your partner.

Less likely would be "fordyce spots."

Hope it helps.

Thank you! This does seem to be the problem, I have relieved that's it is not and STD and that I can now be leased stressed. Thanks for helping