My 2 1/2 year old is terrified to take baths out of the blue. Her father and i are not together anymore and she spends weekends over there sometimes and I have a feeling something terrified her over there. I know she does not like to get her face wet and I believe she was traumatized at his house. I need to find a way to get her in the bathtub its been a week and I have been using a washcloth to clean her up.. Is there a way that I can show her that bath time can be fun again??

Please help!

This is an old post, but I thought I'd reply anyway. I would say don't rush to assume that something traumatized your baby at her father's. Our daughter has had the same thing happen, completely out of the blue, and, for the life of us, we can't figure out why. It seems it's not an uncommon occurrence for a 18-26 month old to get scared of the tub all of a sudden, and it doesn't necessarily seem that there has to be an explanation. One of those phases, I guess. I suppose it could be that something bad happened. But I wouldn't assume that to be the case.