Hello good people,

My daughter, 17 year old girl Helena is on this carb lover’s diet program. I have to say that, while I am with her in this process, I have learned a lot of good things and delicious recipes about this diet program. I am really willing to help her as much as I can.

So, I was wondering, does anyone follow this diet program at this moment? If you do, can you tell me what two phases of carb lover’s diet program are? She told me that she can’t find this information, so I want to help her – again.

Please, share this with me. Tell me what do you know! 

Hey there,

I know that feeling! The carb lover’s diet is actually a four week plan, that is made up of two phases. First phase is kick – start your diet. It means that this eating plan consists of a seven – day kick start diet that allows you to eat up to 1200 calories per day. A typical menu can include banana smoothie, chicken, green salad, Greek yoghurt. At the end of the seven days, you will lose above 3 kilograms. The second phase is – the 21 day carb lover’s immersion plan. This one allows pretty large portions, and some of them will tell you that you can lose up to 3 kilograms.

It is easy, don’t worry :) 

Hello there,

Yesterday, my sister was at my place with her kids. She is following carb lovers diet as well. I told her about this forum, and she was really thrilled.  She started to read it, and she told me that she found a lot of interesting facts about carb lover’s diet.

She told me that those two phases are really easy to follow and that this diet is not complicated at all.

You can find those tips almost everywhere. You can find almost everything that you can eat, what you want to cook, and you have a lot of recipes as well. It can’t be that hard!

Good luck! 

Hey there,

I have to say that I am very, very happy if that is true. I am always scared for her, but now, I believe that she likes this guy, he is three years older than her, and he is fitness trainer. She wants to be in the same circle like him, and I know that she is doing this because of it.

I am happy if that diet program is healthy, and if that is really true, I am willing to support her as much as I can.

I will inform her about those two phases. Thank you very much for your quick replies, I am happy when I know that you are supporting me.

Have a nice day!