Hi, I am 28 years old female and I heard a lot about aromatherapy. As I am playing tennis several times a week since I was on college I am looking for good relaxing treatment. Friend suggested me to try aromatherapy bat and bodyworks as ideal combination for my body after few hours of playing tennis. I would like to know something more about it.

Hi, bodyworks aromatherapy would include massage with essential oils. It is great way for muscles to relax and to recover after heavy workout. Essential oils would be mixed with some other carrier oil and massaged into your skin and muscles. It will make great effects on your skin too. About bath aromatherapy, it is really great for stress relieving as you may use many different essential oils solved into warm tub. Also you may use sea salt scrub which is really great. There are aromatic candles which you may put on the floor of your bathroom while you are enjoying warm tub.

Aromatherapy is a widely used alternative treatment for common skin ailments nowadays. Aside from that, aromatherapy is also well known for their ability to relax the body. An example of this is bath salts. Using these salts during your bath will provide the body healing from aches and bruises More information about bath salts and aromatherapy can be found here for your comprehension: San Francisco Bath Salt Company resource center

In an aromatherapy bath, you can try some aromatherapy bath salts to your bath after playing tennis. These salts are great in relieving tired and aching muscles.

**edited by moderator**website addresses prohibited**

My favorite products from B and B works aryuvedic line (kapha) has been discontinued for a few years now.