Is Sclerotherapy effective treatment for varicose veins? How long after Sclerotherapy I should stay in hospital? I would like to know more abut it, anyone?

I think that Sclerotherapy is effective in removing varicose veins that are not too large. They inject you some solutions that causes the vein to close up or collapse. It seems that is very effective and I think that you don’t have to stay in hospital and you don need anesthesia either.

I am in the process of having schlerotherapy done now. They inject a solution which eventually closes the vein. They don't generally give an anasthetic, so you will feel a small prick from the needle, then a slight burning sensation like a bee sting. My doctor just tells me to let him know when I have had enough, and we pick up the next visit. I have a lot to be treated so it may take me up to 10 treatments. For me...it will be worth it in the end. Hope this helps!!