Hi Guys, I noticed that I developed varicose veins at the back of my knee, at first it's okay since I don't feel anything  however after few weeks it started to get hurt specially everytime I wake up, I checked the treatment for varicose veins and I don't know if I'll go with the one involving an injection and stuff, Anyone  knows any treatment that can help me get rid of my varicose veins? Hoping a non invasive one. Thanks!

Anyone there can answer my inquiry? It will be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

As per your message and situation, first of all you need to consult with some specialist who is expert in treating varicose vein problems. Some of the tips in the form of exercise are also there to improve it which is suggested by doctors. Also never sit across your legs as it increase the chances of vein problem. You need not to be panic, it is a very common problem today whose treatment is available. All the best and Take care.