Hi im 7 months pregnant and my vagina is so sore there is big blue veins on the lips of my vagina and it seems to have doubled in size,can you please let me know what to do and if this is normal

Yes, I also have this now with my 3rd pregnancy and experienced it with my second as well. Its just a big varicose vein and its very painful. Its completely normal. Many people have this to varying degrees. I ordered a supporter to wear and without this thing, I would not even be able to stand. ***
It has seriously saved my life. I put it on when I get up from bed and take it off when I lay down. The veins went away immediately after giving birth. Hang in there.

hi i have same problem with varicose veins in pregancy,my stomach and vagina r very painful,i cant manage to walk around anymore. i just wanted 2 know where u got a support from cause i really need one,i asked my midewife and she hasnt helped.

I'm almost 9 months pregnant and my husband and i still have sex. After intercourse i got complete swelling of my vaginal area. I don't know if it is normal and im worried. Does it ever stop being swollen or does it stay like that? Is it because of blood flow? Or is it dangerous?

Did it hurt during sex, almost feel like you were bruised?
Email me back at