I was in hospital for couple of days and I think I developed deep vein thrombosis in both legs. Since that day the pain was intermittent on left but progressive on right with appearance of varicose veins on both legs from ankle to post thigh. I’m having progressive pain and coldness on both the lower limbs, not to mention varicose veins. Anyone knows the definitive time period for deep vein thrombosis treatment? It is been three weeks now that I am feeling like this.

I can only advise you to speak with your doctor, is really better to be safe than sorry.
Before I was diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis I thought my leg in area near my hip was just soar. I thought that because of the dancing that I did at a club. I was walking with a limp for about two weeks and then my leg actually started to swell up. My family had tried to convince me to go see my doctor but I didn't think it was something that serious so I told them if the pain doesn't go away soon I would go see the doctor. My left leg swelled up twice the size of my right leg before the month was up and I had no choice but to go to the doctor when I was diagnosed with deep vein thrombosis. You see it is better to see doctor.